Scroll down. To view,click on star
* New sub division, great blocks of land, most with views. Mirrabooka Estate
* Cafe Berlin @ Genoa. Cafe,pumps and 3 bed room residence on Princes Highway.
* 31 Maurice Avenue. Coull Waters Holiday Apartments. Something very special (4 star) 4 apartments, 2 bedroom house,large garage.
* 11 Raheen Drive. Great block of flat,cleared land. 1013 sq mt. Services to boundaries. SOLD
* 112 Mirrabooka Road. Over an acre of gently sloping,partially treed land. Views to lake at rear.
* 1.1 hectares of flat residential land. Heaps of potential!
* Something very special. 65-67 Rasmus Avenue 3 bedroom solid brick home, many extras
* 105 Water Trust Road. Acreage, but close to Mallacoota. Partially cleared. Dry sclerophyl forest. Mains power,dam and tanks.Architect designed house. UNDER OFFER/UNDER CONTRACT
* 3 bedroom house, separate bedsit flat,large(2blocks).Quiet street. 17 Banksia Parade
* 4 Scenic Court. Block of land, stunning views
* Spacious and beautiful home on acreage. Many extras. Can be subdivided (STCA) Views as well! 102 Mirrabooka Road.
* Beautiful and unique hand made house on acreage. 2 bedroom 179 Mirrabooka Road
* Around 1200 sq mt of cleared,gently sloping land with some lake views. 28 Mirrabooka Road
* Great land for sale. Fantastic views over lake and Howe Range.Quiet area,good sized block with amenities to boundary and made road. SOLD
* Tangara, 6 Mirrabooka Road. Great 2 bedroom with bungalow. Uniterrupted water views. Currrently let as holiday rental. 1124 sq mt (.278 acres)
* 1735 mt sq land,with views. 49 Karbeethong Avenue. SOLD
* Lot 26,61 Angophora Drive, land. Slight slope, cleared Fantastic views 964 sq mt
Mallacoota is a small picturesque seaside fishing village situated half way between Melbourne and Sydney and is within a few hours drive of the ACT. Completely surrounded by national park the area is listed as a Unesco World Biosphere . Local attractions include quality lake and estuary fishing, surfing, sailing, swimming, bush walking, mountain biking, kayaking, boating and beach exploring.
The township is small and has a range of cafes, restaurants and take away stores. Meals are available at the hotel, and the golf and bowling clubs. Two fully equipped licensed supermarkets are open daily as is the bakery. An ATM service is at the post office,branch of Bendigo Bank & Westpac hole in the wall.2 service stations with fuel and fishing equipment available for vehicles and boats.
Other services include: Optus and
Telstra Mobile Net GSM phone coverage
Medical centre, Ambulance service and Bush Nursing centre
Surf shop with mini golf
Hardware with camping supplies
Marine repairs and service centre
Boat hire. Bike hire.
Lake and wilderness boat tours
Map of Mallacoota